New Orleans Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents happen pretty much every day in New Orleans. There’s a lot of traffic in this area, and more cars on the road means more accidents. The severity of a car accident is based on the impact and speed. High-speed crashes will be more severe than low-speed ones. But even at low speeds, serious injuries can occur. Sadly, even fatalities can occur. Car accidents are typically covered by insurance, but that does not guarantee your claim will be paid fairly. You may have severe injuries and other damages not covered by insurance. In this case, legal help is of utmost importance. That’s where Palazzo Law Firm comes in. Our New Orleans car accident lawyer will make sure you get full and fair compensation for all your damages.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents happen in many ways. Some common types include:
- Rear-end crash. This is the most common type of car accident. It occurs when one car collides with the back of another car.
- Head-on crash. This is when the front ends of two cars going in opposite directions collide front-to-front. It is one of the most dangerous types of accidents due to the impact and high speeds involved.
- T-bone crash. Also known as a side-impact collision, this is where the front of one car hits the side of another car at a perpendicular angle, in the shape of a T.
- Rollover crash. This is when a car flips over onto its side or roof. Rollover accidents are often caused by high speeds, sharp turns, or hitting a curb or other object.
- Solo-vehicle crash. This is an accident involving just one vehicle. Driver error, road conditions, distracted driving, and road hazards are common causes.
- Multi-vehicle crash. The opposite of a solo-vehicle crash, a multi-vehicle accident involves three or more vehicles. These are often chain-reaction crashes that happen at high speeds. These accidents can cause serious injuries, especially for occupants of vehicles in the middle of the crash.
- Sideswipe accident. This when two vehicles going in the same direction but in separate lanes hit each other due to one vehicle veering out of its lane.
- Hit and run accident. These are accidents where a driver hits another car, pedestrian, or object and then leaves the scene without stopping to provide assistance or exchanging information with the other parties involved.
Contact Palazzo Law Firm Today
Car accidents are events that happen on a daily basis. Many are minor, some are severe, and then there are those that are deadly. If someone has caused your car accident and you have suffered extensive damages, contact the team at Palazzo Law Firm. Our New Orleans car accident lawyer will help you get compensation for all your damages, including medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages, and more. Schedule a consultation with our office today by calling 504-433-1442 or filling out the online form.